Monday, February 15, 2010

Outing #1 with the Shoes + New Haircut

I had my hair cut and highlighted a week ago, today. (I'm finally posting this today, because I had a busy week last week.) That was the first place I wore these cute shoes!

(Goofy picture of me)
After the cut and color! It looks like not much has changed, but she cut at least a couple inches off and did a great job. I love it! (Thanks, Heather!)


After I arrived home from my haircut, I took this picture myself. It turned out pretty bad, so I played with it in photoshop... (It doesn't look much better I guess and I should've removed those wrinkles around my eyes!)

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! I LOVE it! When are we doing toes??? (or did you do that already?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks GREAT!! I am aching to get my hair highlighted! I LOVE those shoes. Too bad my feet started at a 8 1/2 before kids and have now grow to 9 1/2- 10 IKES!!

    ReplyDelete