Monday, June 29, 2009

Blog Design and Being Busy

I haven't posted for awhile because we have been so busy. But I have had so much I want to post. The foremost thought on my mind, when I think about this blog is the lame design. It's really boring and dumb! Admit it!

The problem I have is lack of knowledge in the computer department, though we don't lack that in my house. My husband is a web designer, computer programmer, etc. He wants to help me, but he's always so busy.

When I first started the blog, I the look of it about twenty times (or more) and then settled temporarily on a style I just don't like but will have to do for now. I hope I can find the time soon, to design what I truly want in a website/blog. In the meantime, I'll try to post things rather than just being busy (or lazy - that may be equally true)!

No comments:

Post a Comment